ABN – 99 762 972 610
Terms and Conditions
All transactions are processed in AUD
– We do not normally issue refunds unless the patient has an entitlement pursuant to The Australian Consumer Law.
– When purchasing from Imaging Associates your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Imaging Associates Mitcham Patient.
What personal information does Imaging Associates collect?
(a) Electronic Forms
If you subscribe to our website, the personal information we will collect from you includes your name, address, contact details, occupation and professional memberships. We do not collect personal information that we do not need.
(b) Website traffic tracking
When you visit our website, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information:
- the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on an IAG website
- the number of unique visitors
- how long these unique visitors (on average) spend on an IAG website, and
- common entry and exit points to IAG sites.
How does Imaging Associates use personal information?
We may use your personal information so that we can provide our services, respond to your questions, inform institutions and other clients of developments in the services we provide (including events and opportunities to participate in projects/programs) and manage our internal business operations. Imaging Associates will not without your prior consent disclosure personal information collected about you on this website to any other party. Further, Imaging Associates does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any other third parties except if required by law or permitted under the Privacy Act.
Imaging Associates takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. We frequently update our anti-virus software to protect our systems from computer viruses. Further, all Imaging Associates employees are required, as a condition of employment, to treat personal information held by Imaging Associates as confidential. However, you should be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. We cannot protect personal information before it reaches us.
Access to Personal Information
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to seek access to your personal information handled by Imaging Associates.
Accuracy of Information
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to request us to update or correct your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If your personal details change, or you believe the information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us so that we can update our records.