Ekera Medical Centre, Level 1,
116 – 118 Thames Street (Corner Nelson Road)
BOX HILL VIC 3128
P 03 8843 7999
F 03 8843 7988
Dr Paul Marks
Dr Chris Holden
Please note we are closed ANZAC DAY.
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am – 8.00pm
Friday: 7.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 4.00pm
* Some services do not operate the full hours. The hours listed are our clinic is open these hours, that is, our administration team is available to assist with enquiries. For more information on particular modalities (MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound, CT) please contact our friendly reception team.
Free Parking Available via Nelson Road on Basement Levels 5 & 6. Patients please proceed through both boom gates.
A lift is located on B6 that gives you direct access to our department on Level 1.
Services Available at this clinic
- Low Dose CT
- Cardiac Imaging – Calcium Scoring and Coronary Artery Angiogram
- Dynamic Joint Imaging
- DEXA – Bone Density and Body Composition Assessment
- Digital X-ray including tomosynthesis
- Dental Imaging – Cone Beam CT, OPG, Lat Ceph, Bone Age, TMJ
- Musculoskeletal and Joint Injections including Hydrodilatation
- Spinal Injections
- Nerve Root Blocks; Facet Injections; Epidural Injection; Medial Branch Block
- Direct Tendon Injection
- ABI Injection and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Autologous conditioned serum (Orthokine) Injections
- Lap Band Adjustments
- Radio Frequency Denervation
- Facets, Sacroiliac Joints; Morton’s Neuroma and Soft Tissues including Groin, Plantar Fascia and Ligaments